Wedding Package Pricing
We’ve designed our wedding package pricing to keep things simple and affordable. It’s YOUR party barn for the weekend, and it will be our pleasure to work with you, helping tailor every detail to perfectly meet your needs. Let the wedding planning fun begin!
Private ranch access — just you two and your guests!
We have designed our beautiful barn to be a magical place where rustic meets elegant. Glam it up or dress it down. The choice is yours. We want you to thoroughly enjoy every moment of your Wedding Weekend. So we devote ourselves to just one wedding a week. Yours!
So go ahead. Decorate, relax and rehearse. Hang out around the fire pit under the market lights, and enjoy a laid-back rehearsal dinner, if you choose. Come early. Stay late.
It’s YOUR party barn. Enjoy!
Both wedding packages have use of these C Bar Ranch amenities:
- Stately, air-conditioned party barn with seating for 200 in the main room.
- Luxurious Bride’s Suite with private bathroom, smart TV, comfortable furniture, mini bar, coffee bar, mirrored dressing area and hair/make-up stations with salon chairs and more.
- Groom’s Room with smart TV, DVD player and movies, gaming console, comfortable furniture, dressing area, private bathroom and mini bar.
- Fully equipped warming kitchen with commercial refrigerator, two ovens, ample workspace, three-compartment sink, plating tables, commercial ice maker — yep, it’s the good ice! — and more.
- Audio/visual system with two, 55-inch HD televisions in the main room and wireless, smart microphone for slideshows and announcements.
- Use of C Bar Ranch decor, as shown on our Pinterest board.
- Use of yard games, such as corn hole (personalized for you), Giant Jenga, Giant Connect Four.
- Use of farm-style sweetheart table; 22, five-foot-diameter, round tables; a 36-inch cake table; 14 eight-foot, rectangular table; six, six-foot, rectangular tables; five cocktail tables; 375 white, wedding chairs for indoor and outdoor seating, and charming benches for outdoor seating.
- Indoor and outdoor photo balconies.
- Expansive dance floor lighted by chandeliers.
- ADA-accessible bathrooms for men and women, and separate ladies’ lounge.
- Porches with lights and ceiling fans.
- Oak patio with fire-pit gathering spot, market lighs and uplighting on trees.
- Choice of multiple ceremony sites, including on a dock at our pond.
- Set-up and breakdown of your customized cocktail/social hour and reception tables and chairs by C Bar staff.
- On-site representative during your event, who will monitor cleanliness of facilities, replenish restroom items, and handle any client concerns that may arise.
- Full set-up and breakdown of of your custom ceremony design and reception layout. No clean-up for you.
- Availability for engagement photo shoot at the ranch. Bring your photographer and make these once-in-a-lifetime photos beautiful and unique.
Elegance Wedding Package
- All amenities listed above, plus…
- Two hours of rehearsal time on the day before the wedding, scheduled between 5 and 9 p.m.
- All-day access on the day of the wedding, from 8 a.m. until as late as 10 p.m.
Elegance Plus Weekend Package
- All amenities listed above, plus…
- Extended set-up and rehearsal time on the day before the wedding, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Use of the property for a rehearsal dinner on the day before the wedding, with C Bar Ranch doing all the set-up and breakdown of tables and chairs.
- Extended all-day access on the day of the wedding, from 7 a.m. until as late as 11 p.m.
- Personalized welcome sign to catch your guests’ attention at ranch entrance.
- Tablecloths (more than 20 color choices) for up to 25 tables.
- Elegant boxed lunches for wedding during getting-ready time for up to 20 on wedding day. (Additional lunches can be arranged for a fee.)
- Bartender (serving beer and wine you bring, and up to two, premixed, signature cocktails you provide ) for up to 5 hours.
- Extended access for retrieving items on the day after the wedding, from 8 a.m. until noon.
We can customize packages. Just tell us what you need. We want to exceed your expectations!
We look forward to helping make your wedding planning stress-free and fun,
and your entire wedding weekend magical.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we hold our wedding on a day other than Saturday?
Absolutely! We can shift your three-day package to the days of your choice.
When can we tour?
We usually can schedule a tour from Sunday afternoon through Thursday evening. Early mornings and evenings are no problem. Just call or send email to make an appointment.
Do we have to pay the full rental amount to reserve our date?
No. We’re happy to hold your date with a deposit of as little as $2,000, depending on the package you choose. The balance of the rental isn’t due until 30 days before the wedding.
How do we reserve our date?
Simply get us your contract and date-hold deposit — then your weekend is totally locked in and you can let the planning fun begin!
Do we have to choose vendors from a preferred vendor list?
You’re welcome to bring your favorite vendors, though we’re happy to make recommendations that fit your style and budget. We’ll give you our real opinion, based on vendor performance. We don’t accept payment for referrals or sell spaces on a “preferred vendor list.”
Can we do our engagement photo shoot at the ranch?
We reserve photo sessions as a perk for our C Bar couples, and there’s no extra charge for that. We’ll work with your photographer to make these once-in-a-lifetime photos beautiful and unique.
Can we have a horse and carriage?
We can arrange for an elegant horse and carriage for the bride and her escort’s entrance to the ceremony, the couple’s exit from the ceremony and their grand entrance as husband and wife at the reception. This service currently is provided by an outside vendor for a separate fee.
Ready to Schedule a Tour?
We’re happy to see if your date is available!
Please call or text us at
Or you can send an email to
We strive to respond quickly.
If we don’t respond lightning-fast,
please assume tech-ninja high jinks.
and just reach out to us directly at the number above.