Wedding Package Pricing
We’ve designed our wedding package pricing to keep things simple and affordable. It’s YOUR party barn for the weekend, and it will be our pleasure to work with you, helping tailor every detail to perfectly meet your needs. Let the wedding planning fun begin!
Weekend Wedding Package
Three days of exclusive, private ranch access
We have designed our beautiful barn to be a magical place where rustic meets elegant. And we want you to thoroughly enjoy every moment of your Wedding Weekend. We devote ourselves to just one wedding a week. Yours! So take the day before to decorate, relax and rehearse. Hang out around the fire pit under the market lights, and enjoy a laid-back rehearsal dinner, if you choose.
It’s YOUR party barn for the weekend. Enjoy!
Go grand or keep it cozy — it’s up to you
Our stately, air-conditioned barn comfortably seats 200 in the main room, leaving plenty of space for dance floor and all the extras that will make your day perfect. We have ample restrooms and our facility is ADA-accessible.
Separate, luxurious bride and groom suites
Our elegant bridal suite has a private bathroom, smart TV, comfortable furniture, mini bar, coffee bar with a wide variety of must-have java selections, mirrored dressing area and three hair/make-up stations with salon chairs. The groom’s room is equipped with a smart TV, gaming console, DVD player with movies, comfortable furniture, separate dressing area, private bathroom and mini bar. Wi-Fi access throughout the building is for your use.
Our package includes:
- Engagement photo shoot at C Bar Ranch with our props, farm equipment, or animals. We will work with your photographer to make these once-in-a-lifetime photos beautiful and unique. That’s a perk only for our C Bar Ranch couples.
- Use of tables: 22, five-foot round tables; 14, eight-foot rectangular tables; six six-foot rectangular tables; a whitewashed, farmhouse-style, sweetheart table; a 36-inch round cake table; barn-door-atop-whiskey-barrels table, live-edge bar on whiskey barrels and reclaimed, pallet wood bar. We do all the set-up and break down, so you can be a guest at your own event!
- Use of white wedding chairs and/or rustic benches: 200 chairs for interior use; 200 chairs or bench seating for 200 for exterior use. We set them up and break them down.
- Set-up and rehearsal time Friday, from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m., to add your own special touches, and to hold your ceremony rehearsal.
- All-day access on Saturday, from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m. (If more time is needed, that’s usually possible. Just ask!)
- Access on Sunday till noon to retrieve items and cars left behind. (Other times can be prearranged.)
- Use of C Bar Ranch wedding decor. Follow our Pinterest board showing all the items we’ve collected for your use, including antique whiskey barrels and wine barrels, stand-alone barn doors, wood slices and stumps, fabric for draping, hay bales, glassware, lanterns, silk flowers and garlands, table runners, table numbers, photo booth props, seating chart displays, easels, signs and more.
- Use of the C Bar Ranch warming kitchen. It’s well-equipped for your caterer’s success with two ovens, a commercial refrigerator, a freezer, a three-compartment sink, ample area for plating, rolling stainless steel tables and a commercial, ice machine that makes nugget ice. (Yep, it’s the good ice!)
- Audio/Visual system to showcase your most precious memories. Our A/V system includes two, 55-inch HD televisions in our main room that integrate seamlessly with our wireless smart microphone. Use screen-mirroring, Apple TV or a wired connection to play your slideshow or video through your phone or laptop. We’ll show you how.
- Use of porches, patio and fire pit with romantic, market lights and uplighting on trees…and heaters in chilly weather. Set up a bar here for cocktail-hour service or a fun S’mores and hot chocolate station. Your guests will love watching for wildlife, while gazing at the stars and soaking in the peacefulness of the ranch.
- Use of lawn games, such as corn hole (personalized for you!), Giant Jenga and Giant Connect Four.
- Props for your unique photos, such as farm and ranch equipment, animals, grain silo with mural, and more.
- On-site representative from C Bar Ranch to assist during your event, monitoring cleanliness of facilities, replenishing restroom items, and helping handle any concerns that may arise.
Can we hold our wedding on a day other than Saturday? Absolutely! We can shift your three-day package to the days of your choice.
When can we tour? We usually can schedule a tour from Sunday afternoon through Thursday evening. Early mornings and evenings are no problem. Just call or send email to make an appointment.
Do we have to pay the full rental amount to reserve our date? No. We’re happy to hold your date with a deposit of $2,000. The balance of the rental isn’t due until 30 days before the wedding.
How do we reserve our date? Simply get us your contract and date-hold deposit — then your weekend is totally locked in and you can let the planning fun begin!
Do we have to choose vendors from a preferred vendor list? You’re welcome to bring your favorite vendors, though we’re happy to make recommendations that fit your style and budget. We’ll give you our real opinion, based on vendor performance. We don’t accept payment for referrals or sell spaces on a “preferred vendor list.”
Can we do our engagement photo shoot at the ranch? We reserve photo sessions as a perk for our C Bar couples, and there’s no extra charge for that. We’ll work with your photographer to make these once-in-a-lifetime photos beautiful and unique.
Can we have a horse and carriage? We can arrange for an elegant horse and carriage for the bride and her escort’s entrance to the ceremony, the couple’s exit from the ceremony and their grand entrance as husband and wife at the reception. This service currently is provided by an outside vendor for a separate fee.
Ready to Start Planning?
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Please feel free to call us at 904.705.0780 or use the form below to send us details about your wedding or event.